GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSACTIONS AND USE
*THE TERMS OF THIS PRINCIPLE ARE IN COORDINATION WITH THE GDPR RULES*
DATA PROCESSING DEPARTMENT MANAGER: KARAGIANNIS ARISTIDES
- DEFINITIONS. (a) Τhe term "the company" refers to a private company under the name << FREIGHTS P.C. >> which has its registered office in Thessaloniki, street: 26 Oktovriou, number: 90, Postal Code: 54627, tel. +302310520000, e-mail: email@example.com, General Commercial Registry (GEMI) no . 149235006000, member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Thessaloniki, while where the term << website - platform >> refers, it is meant the application of ownership of the company << Freights >> which is displayed under www.freights.co.uk (b) Τhe term "user" refers to the subscriber - registered subscriber of the website - platform, a natural or legal person. (c) Τhe term "cargo" refers to the offer or the search or exchange of a contract, for the transport of goods by road. (d) Τhe term carrier is used for the professional motorist, the carrier and the transport agent. (e) The term agent is used for the carrier's direct agent.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONSENT. By registering - accepting terms, the user explicitly states his / her consent to the processing of his or her personal data. He explicitly states that the processing of his or her personal data is necessary for the execution of a contract between the user and the company, but also between the users. In particular and indicatively, the user must declare: (a) his name and forename (name for legal persons), identity (Natural person), statute for legal persons accompanied by the identity of the trustee (optional business title); (b ) the full address [registered office for legal entities] as well as the contact details (obligatory fixed and mobile phone - which must be confirmed with a bill copy , email), (c) the Tax Registration Number, (d) Internal Revenue Service (IRS), to which it belongs (Tax Office), (e) the professional license [mandatory for motorists] (f) the valid insurance policy [CMR mandatory for motorists - liability insurance for forwarders] (g) GEMI no. The above information must always be true, accurate, valid and complete. The above personal data is stored throughout the use of the site by the user, as well as for a period of six (6) months from the termination of the use of the website by the user, subject to Article 4 of the present. Certificates valid for a limited period of time must be renewed. The unauthorized use of other users' certificates and their replication in any way without the consent of their legal owner is expressly prohibited. The above personal data is apparent to any user except those under (e), (f) and (g), the appearance of which is at the discretion of the user-owner. The user bears sole responsibility for the truth, accuracy and validity of the data. The user with his / her application for registration explicitly agrees to the control of his / her solvency by the company. The company reserves the right not to accept as subscribers-users, insolvent candidates.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONSENT WITHDRAWAL. The user may revoke his / her consent at any time, by simply stating it at the platforms data processing manager (Aris Karagiannis) e-mail address. Any notice of revocation of the user's consent means the automatic termination of the contract between the company and the user. In the event of a user's consent withdrawal, the user expressly and unconditionally declares that he / she is not entitled to a refund, even if his / her subscription has not yet expired.
- OBJECT. The purpose of this site - platform is to offer, find and exchange cargo and lorries. Users of this site - platform can only be carriers as defined in Article 2 of the current document [DEFINITIONS].
- FEE. The use of the site - platform is only allowed upon payment of the fee - subscription (six - month, annual - fee for each subscription .......). Six-month subscription is set at one hundred and eighty (180) days. Annual subscription is set three hundred and sixty-five (365) days. The right of use is analogous to the subscription. Entry is considered to be the day of payment of the fee. The company reserves the right to adjust the price. The readjustment will be applied after the end of the current year.
- USER LIABILITY. Users must use the website - platform according to the principles of morality and good faith. It is strictly forbidden to use the site - platform for illegal purposes in accordance with Greek and EU law. The company, the site-platform owner, is not responsible for any breach of obligations between users, or any malicious behaviour among users, the full responsibility of which bears the users. The company has the right to discontinue users access to the web site if they violate the terms of the present, morality, good faith and Greek law and the EU as a whole.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF COMMITMENTS BETWEEN USERS. a) If the company receives a report from another user for non-execution of a contract agreed on the website-platform, it notifies the user and invites him / her to submit his / her views within three (3) days. If the above deadline passes or it is proved that the user has, on purpose, not performed the contract agreed through the website - platform, the company reserves the right to remove him/her from the website - platform. In the event of a deletion, the user expressly and unreservedly declares that he / she is not entitled to a refund, even if his / her subscription has not yet expired. b) The Company obtains the right of access to the files of the application << EXCLUSIVE BREAKDOWN OF LAW >> (LINK attorney site), which operates independently of this web site - platform. The user explicitly agrees to receive company notifications from the << EXCLUSIVE BREAKDOWN REQUEST >> (LINK attorney site). If the company becomes aware of a user's financial default, as agreed through the contract website, it notifies the user of the default payment complaint and invites him / her to submit his / her views within three (3) days. If the above passes or it is proved that the user has, on purpose, not performed the contract agreed through the website - platform, the company reserves the right to remove him/her from the website - platform In the event of a deletion, the user expressly and unconditionally declares that he / she is not entitled to a refund, even if his / her subscription has not yet expired.